La Comunidad Laboral Líder en España. Inserta tu Currículum en Trabajando.es y apúntate a cientos de empleos
- Tecnologías de Información
Joining the S2M team means collaborating into creating a lasting impact on businesses while working together with our multilingual family.
When you join us, you will be amongst like-minded individuals: determined, problem-solvers & ambitious with a global mindset.
As a Talent Acquisition & HR Specialist, you will be part of our HR team to source and select the best talent for our international offices. You will provide broad support in candidate sourcing, selection and assisting with new hire incorporation by:
• Full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to hire to meet business objectives;
• Developing, updating and posting accurate and compelling job descriptions/adverts;
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, institutions, portals, community awareness, etc.;
• Building a solid pipeline of candidates (EMEA & APAC);
• Liaising and following-up with candidates through email and/or phone;
• Scheduling interviews at all stages of the recruitment process;
• Conducting screening interviews/calls;
• Analyzing and reporting on the pipeline to share with internal stakeholders;
• Ensuring all onboarding requirements are prepared for new comers;
• Liaising with external third-party partners to manage company and staff documentation;
• Updating and maintaining internal and external databases;
• Ensuring the office equipment and environment is well maintained;
• Coordinating and organizing meetings or events;
• Contributing to a positive working atmosphere;
• Performing other related duties to support when required.
Why choose S2M-group?
• Supportive team culture;
• International work environment with +15 nationalities;
• Involvement in cross-functional projects ac cross multiple international offices;
• Comfortable and relaxed office space with dinning and leisure areas;
• Central location in Barcelona;
• Environmentally responsible mindset;
• Remuneration in line with your profile and role responsibilities;
• Additional package benefits.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Talent Acquisition & HR - BARCELONA (Organización de la empresa)
BARCELONA - Barcelona (Comunidad Autónoma Cataluña)
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 1 año|
1. DISTANCIA - Master en Dirección de Recursos Humanos
2. BARCELONA - Grado en ADE
3. DISTANCIA - Programa Superior Universitario en Dirección Recursos Humanos
|Requisitos mínimos||What are we looking for?
• You have at least 1 year of proven experience in recruitment (IT and business profiles);
• You speak French and English fluently (oral and written);
• You have a background in Psychology, Business Administration, HR Management or related fields;
• You take initiative and actively contribute to the development of internal processes;
• You are an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment;
• You can manage multiple priorities simultaneously and are results oriented;
Start date: as soon as possible
Lectura: Nivel materno /
Escritura: Nivel materno /
Conversación: Nivel materno
Inglés ( Lectura: Nivel avanzado (c1) / Escritura: Nivel avanzado (c1) / Conversación: Nivel avanzado (c1) )
|Tipo de contrato||Contrato indefinido|
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa 9:00 - 18:00|
Do you want to work where the action is? Are you looking for a springboard to a career destined to shape the future of transportation?Leer artículo completo
The Ubisoft Graduate Program is a two-year international program for fresh Graduates who expect a career accelerator into the games industry. Over two years, Graduates will have the opportunity to worLeer artículo completo
Today, they're asking YOU how you would marry new technology and revolutionise the professional salon experience. Bring your best ideas to the L'Oréal Brandstorm competition and WIN €30,000!Leer artículo completo